We specialise in repairing Saeco Royal Fully Automatic espresso coffee machines. If your Saeco is not operating correctly we are here to help. We have an experienced team of technicians who can test your machine, diagnose the problem, install new parts from our huge inventory of parts, test the machine and get it back to you as quickly as possible.
Common Saeco Royal Cappucino problems that we repair
- Ventilate Warning: installation of new vibration/rotary pump
- No pump pressure: installation of new vibration/rotary pump
- Machine not heating up: fix/replace thermoblocks
- Water leaking from machine: isolate the leak and replace worn seals, gaskets, o-rings
- Machine "tripping" cicrcuit breaker/RCD: replace insulation-damaged component - switch, element, pump, electrovalve, control board, wiring, thermostat
- Plus many more...
Where are you located?
You can view our service locations here: Service Centres
What are your hours?
You can view opening hours for our service locations here: Service Centres
I live outside of Auckland, can I courier my machine to you for repair?
Yes, absolutely. You can view instructions for sending your machine to us here: Service via freight
I have a question about getting my machine serviced?
Great, we are happy to help, contact one of our service centres listed here: Service Centres