Damn, what a great match! One of the very best heat-exchanger espresso machines combined with pretty much the best home espresso coffee grinder.
PLUS - DISCOUNTED BARISTA ACCESSORY PACK
ECM TECHNIKA V
One of the very best heat-exchanger espresso machines on the market today. ECM TECHNIKA delivers cafe quality espresso as well as powerful steam for all your cafe style coffee favorites. Beautifully made and excellent quality.
AT A GLANCE
High-end ECM e61 brewing group with stainless steel upper chamber insert.
Powerful steam - 2.1 litre stainless steel boiler delivers strong dry steam - perfect for creating your favorite cafe style espresso drinks.
Steam milk while brewing coffee - dual circuit heat-exchange system allows you to draw steam or water from the boiler while brewing fresh espresso.
PID digital temperature control - programmable + super stable temperature.
Subtle silver PID display + digital espresso shot timer.
Latest version with metal tipped tap levers and brew lever.
Switchable operation from internal water tank or fixed water connection.
Commercial rotary pump for low noise operation.
Polished stainless steel exterior for an attractive, durable, and long lasting machine.
Developed and built by ECM Germany in their Italian factory. Regarded as being one of the best manufacturers due to the faultless finish and attention to detail.
PID DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL
PID temperature allows you to set the boiler/brew head temperature with a high level of accuracy. PID temperature controller maintains boiler temperature within +/- 1 degree for super stable performance.
PROFESSIONAL QUALITY LEVER STEAM TAP
HIGH-END ECM e61 BREWING GROUP
ECMs own interpretation of the e61 brewing group - featuring stainless steel upper chamber insert to resist scale buildup.
ELEGANT STAINLESS STEEL FINISH
Quality craftsmanship is evident in the fit, finish, detailing, and materials used to assemble the ECM TECHNIKA.
- Commercial e61 brewing group 4.5 kg - cafe quality
- Insulated steam arm delivers more power to the milk + easier to clean
- Latest version with PID temperature controller + espresso shot timer.
- Commercial steam arm - ball joint - 3 axis of movement
- Lever operated taps
- PID temperature control
- Digital espresso timer
- 2.1L stainless steel steam boiler 1400 w
- 2-Cup + 1-Cup 58 mm commercial filter-holders
- Hot water outlet
- 3.0L removable water tank + direct water connection
- Rotary Pump
- Dimensions: 325 mm [w] x 475 mm [d] x 390 mm [h]
- Weight: 28 kg
- Heating time from cold: ~ 20 minutes
- Power: 1400 w - 230 V
- 12-month warranty
- Made in Italy (designed in Germany)
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Grinding burrs: 64mm flat titanium coated
- Doser-less design - grind directly into the coffee filter-holder
- Coffee hopper: 1000g
- Productivity: 4.0 g/s
- Grind adjustment: stepless
- Dosing: 2 programmable doses + manual
- Dimensions: 200mm [w] x 260mm [d] x 490mm [h]
- Weight: 9.8 kg
- Motor: 1400rpm - 450w - 230V
- 12 month warranty
- Made in Germany
- Stainless Steel finish