We specialise in repairing home espresso machines including the Rancilio Silvia. The Rancilio is a great machine but from time to time things go wrong; if your Silvia is not operating correctly we are here to help. We have an experienced team of technicians who can test your machine, diagnose the problem, install new parts from our huge inventory of parts, test the machine and get it back to you as quickly as possible.
Common Rancilio Silvia problems that we repair
- Group head does not release pressure after brewing: refurbish or replace the electrovalve rebuild and test the group head.
- No pump pressure: installation of new vibration pump
- Switches operating intermittently: replace faulty switch(es)
- Machine not heating up: replace blown thermostat
- Water leaking from the machine: isolate the leak and replace worn seals, gaskets, o-rings
- Steam tap not closing properly: replace tap seals and/or steam shaft
- Machine "tripping" cicrcuit breaker/RCD: replace insulation-damaged component - switch, element, pump, electrovalve, control board, wiring, thermostat
- Plus many more...
Where are you located?
You can view our service locations here: Service Centres
What are your hours?
You can view opening hours for our service locations here: Service Centres
I live outside of Auckland, can I courier my machine to you for repair?
Yes, absolutely. You can view instructions for sending your machine to us here: Service via freight
I have a question about getting my machine serviced?
Great, we are happy to help, contact one of our service centres listed here: Service Centres