Cafe quality espresso coffee brewing - Bezzera BZ10 features a 58mm commercial size brewing group. Commercial quality in your home.
Fast heat up - the brewing group is heated by 2x 50w elements enabling the machine to be ready for use in 10 minutes. A real advantage of traditional machines with e61 brewing group.
Compact size - ideal for smaller kitchens and apartments.
Powerful steam... ready at a moments notice - 1.5 litre boiler + instant on lever operated steam tap. Strong dry steam perfect for smooth velvety steamed milk.
Steam milk while brewing coffee - heavy duty 1.5 litre copper boiler allows you to draw steam or water from the boiler while brewing fresh espresso.
Durable stainless exterior - heavy duty polished stainless exterior make for an attractive, durable, and long lasting machine.
Looks fantastic in your kitchen - strong angular lines and highly polished stainless steel finish.
Built by the original Italian espresso machine company - Since 1901 Bezzera have been building the finest espresso machines.
Compare with: e61 rocket giotto vibiemme vbm domobar isomac
- Commercial 58mm with 2x 50w cartridge elements and thermostat.
- Steam outlet with flexible ball joint: maximum control for velvety steamed milk
- Large well designed drip tray: generous capacity and slides out easily for removal and cleaning
- Boiler: 1.5 litre copper with heat exchanger and thermo-syphon system
- Element: 1300w.
- 1x Commercial 58mm 2-Cup filter-holder with 2x coffee baskets (2-Cup and 1-Cup)
- Water outlet with flexible ball joint
- Water supply 3l removable reservoir
- ULKA 15 Bar Vibration Pump
- Weight: 19 kg
- Dimensions [w] x [h] x [d]: 250 x 375 x 425
- Heating time from cold: ~ 10 minutes
- Power: 230V
- 12 month warranty
- Made in Italy
Buy with confidence.... we have NZ's best range of quality coffee machines... backed up by a spare parts and service operation. We are the experts.... talk to us...