LELIT BIANCA espresso coffee machine makes no compromises - cafe quality e61 brewing group, double boiler technology and manual brewing pressure profiling control via paddle. Bianca offers you unparralelled control over your espresso. Bianca is designed for coffee experts looking for the best in every coffee. Suitable for home users looking for absolute control over your espresso or for professionals looking to explore the possibilities of temperature / pressure variation - BIANCA is a creative tool to explore the possibilities of espresso.
Pressure profiling control - paddle regulates the extraction presure between 0-12 Bar replicating the performacne of the most advanced commercial espresso machines.
Double boiler precision - 1.5l steam boiler + 0.8l coffee brew boiler.
LCC (Lelit Control Centre) - PID temperature control + shot timer + pre-infusion.
Subtle white and grey PID display.
Wooden detailing - paddle, taps, filter-holder handles, and feet finished in wood.
Powerful steam - up to 130 degrees of steam boiler temperature delivers 1.7 bar of steam pressure for dry high pressure steam.
Steam milk while brewing coffee - double boiler allows you to draw steam or water from the boiler while brewing fresh espresso.
User adjustable brew-pressure valve.
Switchable operation from internal water tank or fixed water connection.
Adjustable wooden feet.
Stainless steel 58mm precision coffee tamper.
Commercial rotary pump for low noise operation.
Polished stainless steel exterior for an attractive, durable, and long lasting machine.
Developed and built by LELIT.
- LELIT Bianca e61 Professional Espresso Coffee Machine with PID and Rotary Pump
- EUREKA Mignon Specialita Chrome
- 1kg of coffee beans
- Commercial e61 brewing group 4.5kg for cafe quality espresso coffee
- Pressure profiling system - paddle regulates water flow to the brew unit
- Double boiler - Steam milk while brewing coffee
- PID digital temperature controller
- Programmable brew temperature
- Programmable steam temperature
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Commercial steam arm - ball joint - 3 axis of movement
- Insulated steam arm delivers more power to the milk + easier to clean
- Quality commercial style rotary steam and water taps with soft close spring function
- 0.8 L stainless steel coffee boiler 1400 W
- 1.5 L stainless steel steam boiler 1400 W
- 2-Cup + bottomless 58 mm commercial filter-holders
- Hot water outlet
- Programmable stand-by
- Doser counter
- 2.5 L removable water tank + direct water connection
- Commercial Rotary Pump
- Dimensions: 290mm [w] x 405mm (505 with filter-holder) [d] x 400mm [h]
- Width (water tank fitted to side): 375mm
- Depth (water tank fitted to rear): 490mm (590 to end of handle)
- Weight: 26.5 kg
- Heating time from cold: ~ 20 minutes
- Power: 1550 W - 220-240 V
- 12 month warranty
- Made in Italy
- Stainless steel finish - wooden handles
- Stainless steel tamper with aluminium handle
EUREKA MIGNON SPECIALITA
- Grinding burrs: 55mm flat hardened steel
- Low Noise deign
- Doser-less design - grind directly into the coffee filter-holder
- Coffee hopper: 300g
- Productivity: 1.4-1.8 g/s
- Grind adjustment: stepless
- Dosing: 2 programmable doses + manual
- Dimensions: 120mm [w] x 180mm [d] x 350mm [h]
- Weight: 5.6 kg
- Motor: 1350rpm - 260w - 230V
- 12 month warranty
- Made in Italy
- Chrome Finish
SAVE off RRP $5,499.98
Buy with confidence - we have NZ's best range of quality coffee machines - backed up by a spare parts and service operation. We are the experts - talk to us.