Cafe quality espresso coffee brewing - Bezzera BZ10 features a 58mm commercial size brewing group. Commercial quality in your home.
Fast heat up - the brewing group is heated by 2x 50w elements enabling the machine to be ready for use in 10 minutes. A real advantage of traditional machines with e61 brewing group.
Compact size - ideal for smaller kitchens and apartments.
Powerful steam... ready at a moments notice - 1.5 litre boiler + instant on lever operated steam tap. Strong dry steam perfect for smooth velvety steamed milk.
Steam milk while brewing coffee - heavy duty 1.5 litre copper boiler allows you to draw steam or water from the boiler while brewing fresh espresso.
Durable stainless exterior - heavy duty polished stainless exterior make for an attractive, durable, and long lasting machine.
Looks fantastic in your kitchen - strong angular lines and highly polished stainless steel finish.
Built by the original Italian espresso machine company - Since 1901 Bezzera have been building the finest espresso machines.
- Very compact footprint - ideal for apartments and small kitchens
- Commercial 58mm brewing group with 2x 50w heating elements
- Commercial steam arm - ball joint - 3 axis of movement
- Insulated steam arm delivers more power to the milk + easier to clean
- Easy to use lever taps (steam tap locks in up position)
- Steam milk while brewing coffee
- 1.5 L copper boiler with heat exchanger 1300 W
- 2-Cup + 1-Cup 58 mm commercial filter-holders
- Hot water outlet
- Well designed drip tray: slides out easily for removal and cleaning
- 3 L removable water tank
- Water tank supply only
- 15 Bar ULKA vibration pump
- Dimensions: 250mm [w] x 425mm [d] x 375mm [h]
- Weight: 19 kg
- Heating time from cold: ~ 10 minutes
- Power: 1400 W - 230 V
- 12-month warranty
- Made in Italy
- Stainless steel finish - black handles
Buy with confidence - we have NZ's best range of quality coffee machines - backed up by a spare parts and service operation. We are the experts - talk to us