Kaffelogic Nano 7 brings professional coffee roasting to the home user. Designed for both home users as well as professionals - this brilliant little coffee roaster gives you the power and control to develop professional quality roast profiles using very small batches.
SUITABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
Roast capacity 120g green beans
Areas of use
- Coffee roasting laboratories
- Coffee roasting companies
- 120 g green bean roast capacity [~100 g roasted bean yeild]
- Roasting system: fluidised air - variable temperature + variable airspeed
- PID temperature controller
- Roast profile system: temperature and airspeed
- Typical roast duration: 10 minutes
- Typical cool down time 150 seconds (at 21° C)
- Motor: Brushless DC 60W
- Dimensions: 125 mm [w] x 125 mm [d] x 430 mm [h]
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Power: 1400 W - 230 V
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand
Coffee loving engineer Chris Hilder couldn’t find a home roaster that gave him the control of the roast he needed, so he did what all true enthusiasts would do: he made one himself. In fact, Chris has spent the last four years developing and refining a home roaster that delivers perfectly roasted coffee beans at the touch of a button.
When the roasted coffee exceeded even Chris’ stringent standards, it was time to bring his professional grade home roaster to the thousands of coffee professionals and coffee lovers out in the world.
Buy with confidence - we have NZ's best range of quality coffee machines - backed up by a spare parts and service operation. We are the experts - talk to us