Perfect for small cafes, restaurants, or for larger offices wanting a complete caffe-style coffee experience.
AT A GLANCE
2 brewing groups
2x commecial brewing groups with
High cup clearancene
130 mm clearance for easy use of large takeaway cups, tall glasses, and mugs.
Excellent thermal stability
| conistently great espresso from independently heated brewing heads.
Programmable automatic dosing
4 programmable doses plus manual brewing control.
10.0 litre boiler delivers strong, dry steam, with fast recovery.
Durable stainless steel construction
AISI304 stainless steel in a durable and attractive polished finish.
SUITABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
Recommended maximum 15 kg of coffee per week
Areas of use
- Small cafes
- Large offices
- 2x Commercial e61 brewing group 4.5kg
- Programmable volumetric dosing - 4 volumes / doses + manual
- 2x 400 mL heat exchangers with front injectors
- 2x Commercial steam arms - ball joint - 3 axis of movement
- 2x Heavy-duty rotary control commercial steam valves
- Hot water outlet
- 10.0 L copper boiler with heat exchanger 2800 W
- 1x 2-Cup 58 mm commercial filter-holder
- 1x 1-Cup 58 mm commercial filter-holder
- Dual scale manometer / pressure gauge - boiler pressure + pump pressure
- Durable stainless steel chassis construction
- Direct water connection
- Commercial rotary vane pump
- Dimensions: 580 mm [w] x 450 mm (560 with filter-holder) [d] x 490mm (450 without cup surround) [h]
- Weight: 44.0 kg
- Heating time from cold: ~ 30 minutes
- Power: 2800 W - 240 V - 15A
- 12 month warranty
- Made in Italy
- Stainless steel finish with mirror polish
Buy with confidence - we have NZ's best range of quality coffee machines - backed up by a spare parts and service operation. We are the experts - talk to us.