One of the very best home espresso machines on the market today. Class leading performance and build quality.
Double boiler precision - 2.0l steam boiler + 0.75l coffee brew boiler.
PID temperature control - programmable + super stable temperature.
Subtle silver PID display + espresso shot timer.
Powerful steam - Latest version with upto 2.0 bar of steam pressure delivers strong dry steam perfect for smooth velvety steamed milk.
Steam milk while brewing coffee - double boiler allows you to draw steam or water from the boiler while brewing fresh espresso.
User adjustable brew-pressure valve.
High-end ECM e61 brewing group with stainless steel upper chamber insert.
Switchable operation from internal water tank or fixed water connection.
Commercial rotary pump for low noise operation.
Polished stainless steel exterior for an attractive, durable, and long lasting machine.
Developed and built by ECM Germany in their Italian factory. Regarded as being one of the best manufacturers due to the faultless finish and attention to detail.
- Commercial e61 brewing group 4.5kg: for cafe quality espresso coffee
- Steam outlet with flexible ball joint: maximum control for velvety steamed milk
- Quality ECM lever operated taps
- Insulated steam arm delivers more power to the tip being easier to clean
- Well designed drip tray: slides out easily for removal and cleaning
- Boilers: 0.75/2.0 l stainless steel.
- Element: 1200w + 1400w
- 2x Commercial 58mm filter-holders (2-Cup and 1-Cup)
- Water outlet with flexible ball joint
- Water supply 2.8l removable reservoir
- Commercial Rotary Pump
- Weight: 30.0 kg
- Dimensions [w] x [h] x [d]: 335 x 410 x 490
- Heating time from cold: ~ 20 minutes
- Power: 230V
- 12 month warranty
- Made in Italy (designed in Germany)
Buy with confidence.... we have NZ's best range of quality coffee machines... backed up by a spare parts and service operation. We are the experts.... talk to us...