One of the very best home espresso machines on the market today. Class leading performance and build quality.
Double boiler precision - 2.0l steam boiler + 0.75l coffee brew boiler.
PID temperature control - programmable + super stable temperature.
Subtle silver PID display + espresso shot timer.
Powerful steam - Latest version with upto 2.0 bar of steam pressure delivers strong dry steam perfect for smooth velvety steamed milk.
Steam milk while brewing coffee - double boiler allows you to draw steam or water from the boiler while brewing fresh espresso.
User adjustable brew-pressure valve.
High-end ECM e61 brewing group with stainless steel upper chamber insert.
Switchable operation from internal water tank or fixed water connection.
Commercial rotary pump for low noise operation.
Matte Black Anthracite exterior for an attractive, durable, and long lasting machine.
Developed and built by ECM Germany in their Italian factory. Regarded as being one of the best manufacturers due to the faultless finish and attention to detail.
- Commercial e61 brewing group 4.5 kg - cafe quality
- Insulated steam arm delivers more power to the milk + easier to clean
- Latest version with 2 bar steam pressure
- Commercial steam arm - ball joint - 3 axis of movement
- Lever operated taps
- PID temperature control
- Digital espresso timer
- Double boiler
- 0.75 L stainless steel coffee boiler 1200 w
- 2 L stainless steel steam boiler 1400 w
- 2-Cup + 1-Cup 58 mm commercial filter-holders
- Hot water outlet
- 2.8 L removable water tank + direct water connection
- Rotary Pump
- Dimensions: 335 mm [w] x 490 mm (595 with filter-holder) [d] x 410 mm [h]
- Weight: 37 kg
- Heating time from cold: ~ 20 minutes
- Power: 1400 w - 230 V
- 12-month warranty
- Made in Italy (designed in Germany)
- Black Anthracite / Stainless Steel Finish
Buy with confidence - we have NZ's best range of quality coffee machines - backed up by a spare parts and service operation. We are the experts - talk to us.