Cafe quality espresso coffee brewing in a compact format - Mechanika Slim features the ECM e61 lever operated brewing group. Commercial quality in your home or office.
Powerful steam - 2.2 litre stainless steel boiler selivers strong dry steam perfect for smooth velvety steamed milk.
Steam milk while brewing coffee - heavy duty 2.2 litre stainless steel boiler allows you to draw steam or water from the boiler while brewing fresh espresso.
User adjustable over-pressure valve.
High-end ECM developed e61 brewing group with stainless steel upper chamber insert to reduce scale buildup.
Durable stainless exterior - heavy duty polished stainless exterior make for an attractive, durable, and long lasting machine.
Very compact design - not much larger than a single boiler espresso machine yet with full commercial functionality.
Developed and built by ECM Germany in their Italian factory. Regarded as being one of the best manufacturers due to the faultless finish, attention to detail, and performance.
- Commercial e61 brewing group 4.5kg: for cafe quality espresso coffee
- Steam outlet with flexible ball joint: maximum control for velvety steamed milk
- Quality ECM rotary taps
- Insulated steam arm delivers more power to the tip being easier to clean
- Well designed drip tray: slides out easily for removal and cleaning
- Boiler: 2.2 litre stainless steel with heat exchanger and thermo-syphon system
- Element: 1400w
- 2x Commercial 58mm filter-holders (2-Cup and 1-Cup)
- Water outlet with flexible ball joint
- Water supply 2.8l removable reservoir
- ULKA 15 Bar Vibration Pump
- Weight: 20.2 kg
- Dimensions [w] x [h] x [d]: 250 x 395 x 445
- Heating time from cold: ~ 15 minutes
- Power: 230V
- 12 month warranty
- Made in Italy (designed in Germany)
Buy with confidence.... we have NZ's best range of quality coffee machines... backed up by a spare parts and service operation. We are the experts.... talk to us...