LELIT PL43MM is a high quality domestic conical burr coffee grinder that delivers consistent quality ground coffee with precise grind control crucial for creating the best espresso. Featuring a 38mm hardened steel conical burr set with Micrometric adjustment system delivering extremely consistent grind quality with precision control over the grind adjustment. Quality and control make the PL43MM a fantastic partner for espresso machines ranging from entry level through to home commercial and e61 professional style espresso coffee machines.
Grind-on-demand for the freshest coffee for each cup | Grind on demand technology allows you to grind just enought coffee for each cup. With the main power switch on, grinding is controlled by pressing the filter holder below the coffee chute activating the grind microswitch. Grinding can be achieved with one hand and when sufficient coffee has been ground simply remove the portafilter to stop grinding.
Stepless adjustment for precise control | Continuously adjustable micrometric grind adjustment system is a "stepless" design allowing an infinite number of settings for very precise control over the coffee grind. Grind setting is adjusted by rotating the dial on the side of the machine which raises and lowers the upper grinding burr. Each turn of the adjustment dial represents a very small grind adjustment.
38mm hardened steel burrs for long-lasting quality | PL43 features 38mm hardened steel conical grinding burrs designed specifically for fine espresso grind. Conical burrs a very consistent grind profile while being very durable.
Large 300g bean hopper | Able to carry a small 1/4 kilo bag of coffee beans with ease. Hopper is constructed from durable thermoplastic and is finished with a chrome finish thermoplastic lid.
Features and functionality
- Coffee bean capacity: 300g
- Burr diameter: 38mm
- Grind adjustment: stepless
Stepless adjustment: Enjoy the benefit of precise control over your grind. Stepless adjustment allows you to fine tune your grind for the perfect espresso.
Doserless design: no stale coffee in the coffee hopper. Doserless design allows you to grind only the coffee that is required, so that freshness is maximised for each and every cup.
No reference marks: Stepless design means there are not fixed numberes markings, so it can be difficult to return to a previous setting.
How it works
Fill the hopper with coffee beans, turn on the power switch and insert the portafilter to begin grinding. Adjust the grind setting by rotating the dial on the side of the grinder. Remember to adjust the grind with the motor operating.
- Coffee bean capacity: 300g
- Burr diameter: 38mm
- Grind adjustment: stepless (micrometric) infinite number of settings
- Chassis material: 304 stainless steel
- Grind control: microswitch (controlled by portafilter)
- Dimensions [w] x [h] x [d]: 125 x 320 x 185
- Power supply: 230v 50Hz
- Warranty: 12 Months return to base
- Made in Italy
Why buy from Espresso Machine Company?
- Great coffee guarangee | We use this machine. We say no to lots of products because they dont meet out standards. If a product is listed on our site, we love it, we use it ourselves, it makes great coffee!
- Right machine for your needs | we are specialists in the sale of espresso machines, we want to set you up with the right machine to suit your needs.
- Specialists in quality Italian espresso machines | we specialise in the sale and service of quality Italian espresso machines (just like they use in a cafe) as it is our belief that these give the best quality cafe quality coffee experience. Our sole focus is on helping you achieve great quality coffee at your place (whether it be at home, your office/showroom, or your cafe/restaurant business).
- Training and support | we offer training and aftersales support on all the espresso machines we sell. If you have a question, please feel free to drop by our showroom, give us a call, or send an email.
- Spare parts availability | We carry an extensive range of spare parts for all the machines we sell, as well as all the major brands of commercial and domestic espresso coffee machines. In the unlikely event that we don't have a part in stock we can get it for you quick-smart.
- Technical support | We handle aftersales service and repairs in house, we don't outsource. We can conduct routine maintenance or more advanced repairs and return your beloved espresso machine to you in a timely fashion. We aim for quick turnaround.
- Showroom/workshop | We are a not just an online store run from someones house, we have an extensive range of machines available to try at our showroom and workshop located in Penrose, Auckland. We can be easily reached less than one minute from the Ellerslie Motorway exit.
Order now, click the "add to cart" button at the top of the page.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on Espresso Machines. We will pick and pack your machine and courier it out to you (USUALLY THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY). You could be enjoying the taste of great espresso coffee in no time at all!
Want to by in person?
Thats cool, visit our showroom and we will look after you. We carry a huge range of espresso coffee machines, grinders, and accessories; and we carry stock of everything we sell.