Cafe quality espresso coffee brewing in a compact format - Mechanika Slim features the ECM e61 lever operated brewing group. Commercial quality in your home or office.
Powerful steam - 2.2 litre stainless steel boiler selivers strong dry steam perfect for smooth velvety steamed milk.
Steam milk while brewing coffee - heavy duty 2.2 litre stainless steel boiler allows you to draw steam or water from the boiler while brewing fresh espresso.
User adjustable over-pressure valve.
High-end ECM developed e61 brewing group with stainless steel upper chamber insert to reduce scale buildup.
Durable stainless exterior - heavy duty polished stainless exterior make for an attractive, durable, and long lasting machine.
Very compact design - not much larger than a single boiler espresso machine yet with full commercial functionality.
Developed and built by ECM Germany in their Italian factory. Regarded as being one of the best manufacturers due to the faultless finish, attention to detail, and performance.
- Very compact footprint - ideal for apartments and small kitchens
- Commercial e61 brewing group 4.5kg for cafe quality espresso coffee
- ECM e61 brewing group with stainless steel insert to resist scale build-up
- Commercial steam arm - ball joint - 3 axis of movement
- Insulated steam arm delivers more power to the milk + easier to clean
- Quality ECM rotary steam and water taps
- Steam milk while brewing coffee
- 2.2 L insulated stainless steel boiler with heat exchanger 1400 W
- 2-Cup + 1-Cup 58 mm commercial filter-holders
- Hot water outlet
- Well designed drip tray: slides out easily for removal and cleaning
- User adjustable brew pressure adjustment
- 2.8 L removable water tank
- Water tank supply only
- 15 Bar ULKA vibration pump
- Dimensions: 250mm [w] x 445mm (550 with filter-holder) [d] x 395mm [h]
- Weight: 20.2 kg
- Heating time from cold: ~ 20 minutes
- Power: 1400 W - 230 V
- 12-month warranty
- Made in Italy (designed in Germany)
- Stainless steel finish - black handles