The same Super BAR coffee blend in the handy pod. Aromatic cup, with a slightly hinted fine acidity, scent of toasted bread, fruity and spicy notes, and an intense aroma of cocoa. Marked cocoa aftertaste, which reminds of dark chocolate.
Features and benefits
- Individually sealed for freshness: each Caffe Pera coffee pod is individually sealed to retain the aroma and flavour of the coffee.
- Easy to use: all you have to do is insert the pod in the machine to obtain an excellent espresso.
Whats in the Box?
- 18 individually sealed coffee pods: each pod is hermetically sealed to retain the taste and aroma.
Taste and suitability
- Body 5/5
- Aroma 5/5
- Acidity 2/5
- Sweetness 2/5
- Fruity 5/5
Gruppo Pera is a specialist coffee roaster based in Alessandria Italy roasting the finest grades of Arabica and Robusta coffee for your enjoyment. The history of Pera started in Alessandria in 1953, when Benito Pera decided, together with his wife Adele Rastelli, to put together all of their small savings from his business as a radio repairer, to found the company "Industria del caffè Pera Benito". Over 60 years of growth and acqusition have enabled Pera to reach a current daily capacity of 18,000kg roasted coffee beans, processed processed through three fully automated high-speed packaging lines.
- Contents: 18x individually sealed espresso coffee pods
- Dimensions: 97mm width x 90mm depth x 200mm height
- Weight: 200g
- Made in Italy