The same Dolce Aroma coffee blend in the handy pod. A rich full-bodied cup with strong sensations, sweet, with light spicy nuances. The aftertaste is full with a persistent aroma of coffee and notes of cocoa.
Features and benefits
- Individually sealed for freshness: each Caffe Pera coffee pod is individually sealed to retain the aroma and flavour of the coffee.
- Easy to use: all you have to do is insert the pod in the machine to obtain an excellent espresso.
Whats in the Box?
- 150 individually sealed coffee pods: each pod is hermetically sealed to retain the taste and aroma.
Taste and suitability
- Body 5/5
- Aroma 4/5
- Acidity 1/5
- Sweetness 4/5
- Fruity 0/5
Gruppo Pera is a specialist coffee roaster based in Alessandria Italy roasting the finest grades of Arabica and Robusta coffee for your enjoyment. The history of Pera started in Alessandria in 1953, when Benito Pera decided, together with his wife Adele Rastelli, to put together all of their small savings from his business as a radio repairer, to found the company "Industria del caffè Pera Benito". Over 60 years of growth and acqusition have enabled Pera to reach a current daily capacity of 18,000kg roasted coffee beans, processed processed through three fully automated high-speed packaging lines.
- Contents: 150x individually sealed espresso coffee pods
- Dimensions: 280mm width x 270mm depth x 260mm height
- Weight: 1200g
- Made in Italy