Mokito 100% Arabica Nespresso®* compatible capsules.
Aromatic and smooth notes of the best arabica coffees.
Taste and Suitability
- Aroma 5/5
- Body 2/5
Features and benefits
- Cheaper alternative to Nespresso®* capsules: these capsules represent excellent value compared to Nespresso®* capusles ranging from $0.97 - $1.40+ each...
- Individually sealed for freshness: each Mokito coffee capsule is individually sealed to retain the aroma and flavour of the coffee.
- Easy to use: all you have to do is insert the capsule in the machine to obtain an excellent espresso.
Whats in the Box?
- 10 individually sealed coffee capsules: each capsule is hermetically sealed for freshness to retain the taste and aroma.
- Mokito coffee capsules are compatible with Nespresso®* Citiz, Pixie, Essenza, Lattissima, U, Maestria and Inissia coffee machines for home use.
- Contents: 10x individually sealed Nespresso® compatible coffee capsules
- Dimensions: 115mm width x 40mm depth x 175mm height
- Weight: 120g
- Made in Italy
Mokito SpA was founded in 1931 in Milan by Daniele De Bei with the trading name ICAM (Importazione Caffè Arabo Mokito SpA) to cater primarily for the regional capital of Lombardy. With the advent of the espresso machine in the years after the Second World War, Mokito SpA continued to supply premium coffee blends to bars and restaurants to allow them to offer their customers a superior quality espresso coffee. Day in day out you can try this superlative quality, consolidated in over seventy years of business spanning four generations, for yourself. The guarantee of quality represented by the Mokito brand is the result of constant dedication and an innovative use of technology in keeping with tradition.
*Nespresso® is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A. The trademark is not the property of Caffè Vergnano S.p.A. or other connected companies or resellers.