Junior e61 Professional Espresso Coffee Machine - Ex-Demo
This was our store Demo Machine... Has had ver light use. Machine is 6-7 years old in great condition. Has been serviced by us.
Cafe quality espresso coffee brewing - BFC junior features the same commercial e61 brewing group with switch operated solenoids you would find on the commercial espresso machine at your local cafe.
Powerful steam... ready at a moments notice - commercial quality steam valve and flexible steam wand on the BFC junior delivers strong dry steam with maximum control perfect for smooth velvety steamed milk.
Steam milk while brewing coffee - heavy duty boiler with generous heat exchanger system on the BFC junior allows you to draw steam or water from the boiler while brewing espresso. This is the same proven system used on commercial espresso machines.
Durable stainless exterior - no flimsy plastic, brushed aliminium, or any other nonsense. Heavy duty stainless frame and exterior make for a durable and long lasting machine.
Looks fantastic in your kitchen - BFC Junior is one handsome Italian with strong angular lines and stainless steel finish. Sure to be a proudly on display in your kitchen.
Built by people who understand espresso - Hand built in Italy, BFC Junior is an awesome machine because it is built by artisans who drink espresso, understand espresso, and know how to build a DAMN FINE espresso machine.
- Commercial grade e61 brewing group | optimal thermal stability.
- Steam outlet with flexible ball joint | maximum control for steaming velvety steamed milk.
- Commercial grade steam valve | easy to operate and solid construction for reliability.
- Stainless steel | Everything including the chassis, lids, drip tray, and frame are constructed from high quality and durable stainless steel.
- Large well designed drip tray | Removable drip tray has generous capacity and slides out easily for removal and cleaning.
- Commercial grade brewing, water, and power switches | industry proven reliability.
- Superior spring activated automatic low water shut-off | protects the machine when the water reservoir is nearly empty.
- Large 3 litre removable water reservoir | for ease of refilling and cleaning.
- High power 1400w element | for quick heating and continuous steaming capacity.
- Commercial e61 grouphead: chromed brass, weight 4kg (9lbs)
- Commercial brewing solenoid: electrically controlled three way solenoid
- Boiler: 1.3 litre Heavy duty copper with thermosyphon system
- Element: 1400w
- Commercial Double Portafilter: chromed brass 58mm
- Commercial Single Portafilter: chromed brass 58mm
- Pump pressure: 15 bar
- Pump: Quality Genuine ULKA Pump
- Boiler pressure gauge: 0.0 - 2.5 bar
- Steam tap valve: rotary commercial soft close
- Water tap valve: commercial electriovalve
- Steam arm: flexible ball joint + cool touch
- Water outlet: fixed spigot
- Water reservoir: 3.0 l removable
- Weight: 27.0 kg
- Dimensions [w] x [h] x [d]: 270 x 400 x 435
- Heating time from cold: ~ 15 minutes
- Power: 230V
- Made in Italy